- Tour Code : PD24
- From USD 57.14 ~ (Pricing per person)
- Different Pricing based on No. of Pax
- Tour Duration : 10 hours (9:00~19:00)
- Language : English
- Maximum participant allowed : 7 pax
- Please email us if your group is more than 7 pax
- Please email us if you like to pay only deposit first
Udo & Jeju Island Together
Immerse yourself in the incredibly beautiful scenery in Udo & Jeju Island with some highlights and fun activities.
** Itinerary is adjustable according to your preference and request.
|09:00||Pick up at your hotel or Jeju airport|
|Udo Island by ferry|
|Seongsan Sunrise Peak (UNESCO Natural Heritage)|
|Seopjikoji or Museum of Women Divers|
|19:00||Drop off at your hotel or your desired place|
• If ferry doesn’t operate due to the bad weather, tour schedule would be adjusted based on your preferences.
• Inside of Udo Island, Tourists need to travel around on foot or by bike rental because car insurance is not covered in Udo Island.
Private Vehicle (All related cost), English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide Service
Admission Fee : Udo : $8.5 / Museum of Women Divers: $1.1 / Seongsan Sunrise Peak $5 (In case of entrance)
Meal : Krw 6,000 ~ Up to your choice
Pricing Per Person
1 person USD 350
2 persons USD 175 p/p
3 persons USD 116.66 p/p
4 persons USD 87.50 p/p
5 persons USD 80 p/p
6 persons USD 66.66 p/p
7 persons USD 57.14 p/p
Please email us if your group is more than 7 pax
In case you start/finish at Jeju airport, No extra charge
Udo Island was named because it resembles a lying cow and it boasts fertile soil, abundant schools of fish, and scenic sights.
After staying in Udo Island for 3 hours, we will be back to Jeju Island and hike or look around Seongsan Sunrise Peak (UNESCO Natural Heritage) which is the most famous and popular volcanic edifice for its outstanding scenery.
The peak is 182 meters high and formed about 5000 years ago by hydro-volcanic eruptions upon a shallow seabed.
Then we will visit Haenyeo Museum. Jeju can’t be described without Haenyeo (Woman Divers) culture. Jeju Haenyeo are echo-feminists who have adapted to the ecological environment of the sea barehanded without any equipment and played an important role in domestic economy.
Or we will visit Seopjikoji which stretches to the sea connecting itself to the land through a narrow isthmus. The fantastic harmony between a picturesque hill and the blue sea made many films and dramas such as ‘All-in’ filmed here.