- Tour Code : PD42
- From USD 54.30 ~ (Pricing per person)
- Different Pricing based on No. of Pax
- Tour Duration : 10 hours (07:30~18:00)
- Language : English
- Maximum participant allowed : 7 pax
- Please email us if your group is more than 7 pax
- Please email us if you like to pay only deposit first
DMZ + N Seoul Tower Observatory
Private tour to DMZ and Half day Seoul city tour including N Seoul Tower. You can adjust the itinerary to suit your need.
** Itinerary is adjustable according to your preference and request.
|07:30||Pick up at your hotel (in Seoul)|
|Getting on DMZ Shuttle|
|The 3rd infiltration Tunnel|
|DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall|
|Dorasan Station (Temporarily Closed)|
|Getting off DMZ Shuttle|
|Back to Seoul / N Seoul Tower|
|18:00||Drop off at your hotel or your desired place (In Seoul)|
Private Vehicle (All related cost), English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide Service
Admission Fee : DMZ Monorail Krw 12,200
Meal : Krw 6,000 ~ Up to your choice
* N Tower observatory (Krw 16,000) is optional at your choice
* Cable car ride – round trip Krw 14,000, one way 11,000
1 person USD 330
2 persons USD 165 p/p
3 persons USD 110 p/p
4 persons USD 82.50 p/p
5 persons USD 76 p/p
6 persons USD 63.35 p/p
7 persons USD 54.30 p/p
Please email us if your group is more than 7 pax
• In case you start/finish at Incheon airport, extra $60 per one way transfer from/to the airport
• Passport must be brought on the tour day
• According to the military situation, the tour can be cancelled without notice.
• DMZ Tour isn’t available every Monday.
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
Korea is the only divided country in the world. After the Korean War (June 25 1950 – July 27 1953), South Korea and North Korea established a border that cut the Korean peninsula roughly in half. Stretching for 2km on either side of this border is the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). As one of the last relics of the Cold War, the DMZ attracts a great deal of public interest, and is a popular destination for travelers visiting Korea. Despite the fact that this is the most heavily armed border in the world, it is extremely rare that any hostilities take place. These days the DMZ is a safe destination that we would thoroughly recommend to any traveler. The DMZ and its surroundings contain many interesting historical sights and pristine untouched natural surroundings.
N Seoul Tower
Seoul Tower opened to the public on October 15, 1980 and has since become a major tourist attraction. The 236.7 meter tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m). The observatory offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas. Thirty years and countless visitors later, the structure was renamed ‘N Seoul Tower.’ The letter ‘N’ stands for the tower’s ‘new’ look, which resulted from a 15 billion won remodeling project in December 2005. With a new lighting system and changes to the tower’s overall color scheme, event coordinators can now decorate the tower for the season or events.