- Tour Code : PD45
- From USD 60 ~ (Pricing per person)
- Different Pricing based on No. of Pax
- Tour Duration : 7 hours (16:00~23:00)
- Language : English
- Minimum participant allowed : 4 pax
- Maximum participant allowed : 7 pax
- Please email us if your group is more than 7 pax
- Please email us if you like to pay only deposit first
Everland Night Tour / Discounted ticket + Private driver
|16:00||Pick up at your hotel (in Seoul)|
|17:20||Enjoy Everland Attractions with 1 day unlimited pass (~21:30)|
|18:00||Dinner freely in the theme park|
|21:30||Fireworks Show : Play Your Memory|
|23:00||Drop off at your hotel or your desired place (In Seoul)|
Private Vehicle (All related cost) & Driver, Everland 1 day unlimited pass
Meal : Krw 6,000 ~ Up to your choice
4 persons USD 84 p/p
5 persons USD 73 p/p
6 persons USD 65 p/p
7 persons USD 60 p/p
Please email us if your group is more than 7 pax
In case you start/finish at Incheon airport, extra $60 per one way transfer from/to the airport
Three reasons why you need to take Everland Night tour.
1. Enjoying the theme park under the moon light and cool air.
2. Shorter waiting lines – 30 min. each attraction.
3. Two special entertainments only possible at night
– Moonlight Parade
– Fire works show : Play Your Memory
The largest outdoor theme park in South Korea
Everland Resort entertains visitors all year long with various rides, festivals like Global Fair, theme parks including Magic Land, European Adventure and Zootopia, perfect for a great amusement park. It houses diverse attractions which are available to enjoy regardless of ages, different themed festivals including Tulip Festival, Rose Festival, Summer Splash, Halloween Festival, Romantic Illumination, and other festivals all year long. One of the park’s most famous rides is T-Express, Korea’s first wooden roller coaster, popular among young visitors. Zootopia is must-see as it spans over an area of 15,000㎡ and exhibits 2,000 animals of 201 species. Lost Valley opened in 2013 and features the largest ecological safari world and offers a tour by amphibious car to see 150 animals of 20 species. A pair of giant pandas given from Chinese president Xi Jinping as a symbol of friendship between Korea and China, will be shown to people for the first time to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Everland in 2016.