- Tour Code : CD02
- USD 85 per person
- Coach sharing group tour
- No compulsory shopping & No extra hidden cost
- Tour Duration : 8 hours (9:00~17:00)
- Language : English
- Minimum participant allowed : 2 pax
- Please email us if your group is more than 7 pax
- Please book at least 3 days before your expected tour date
Seoul City Full Day Tour
Must Visit Site in Seoul
Visit the Blue House, the official residence of the Republic of Korea’s president, the royal palace of Gyeongbokgung, National Folk Museum, Insadong Shopping district and so much more!
– Hotel pick-up
– English speaking guide service
– Entrance fees
Drop off place is Myeongdong or Itaewon area though, Hotel drop off will be offered free of charge if there are not many individual groups.
– Guide tip / USD 5 (or KRW 5,000) per person will be wonderful if you are satisfied with your guide service.
– Personal expenses
– Meals and drinks
– Optional activity costs / No compulsory optional tour – only up to your request.
– Gyeongbokgung Palace & National Folk Museum are closed on Tuesdays, in which case you’ll visit Changdeokgung Palace instead.
Blue House – Gyeongbok Palace – National Folk Museum – Jogye-sa Temple – Insa-dong Antique Art Street – Bukchon Traditional Vilage – Cheonggye Stream Park – Myeong-dong Fashion District
Our first short stop is the Blue House. The signature markings of the Presidential Residence of Cheong Wa Dae are its blue tiles, which is the first thing guests will notice upon entering its premises. Approximately 150,000 tiles compose the roof alone.
Next, we’ll visit the Gyeongbokgung Palace, located in the northern part of Seoul. After it burned and was abandoned for almost three centuries, it was reconstructed in 1867. It is the main and largest palace of the Five Grand Palaces of the Joseon Dynasty. Afterwards, we’ll proceed to the National Folk Museum, which is located inside the palace. The museum presents over 4,000 historical artifacts that were used in the daily lives of the local people.
We’ll make a stop at Jogyesa Temple before heading to Insadong Shopping District. The shopping district is where you will see every example of traditional Korean fine art from paintings to sculptures.
After the visit to Insadong, we’ll stop at the Traditional Village, Cheonggyecheon Stream Park, and Myeongdong Fashion District before heading back to your hotel.